Craton is a new project we plan to propose for OpenStack inclusion. Craton supports deploying and operating OpenStack clouds by providing scalable fleet management:
- Inventory of configurable physical devices/hosts (the fleet)
- Audit and remediation workflows against this inventory
- REST APIs, CLI, and Python client to manage
Support for workflows, CLI, and the Python client is in progress.
For more information, please refer to the following project resources:
- Free software: under the Apache license
- Documentation: https://craton.readthedocs.io
- Source: https://github.com/openstack/craton
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/craton
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/craton
For information on how to contribute to Craton, please see the contents of the CONTRIBUTING.rst file.
For information on how to setup a Developer’s Environment, please see the contents of INSTALL.RST file.
For more information on Craton distribution license, please see the contents of the LICENSE file.